Cost effective and a Greener Option too...
At Datatrade our business is supporting and servicing printers. As such we like to ensure that any consumables that go in them are up to the job.
We are please to announce that we have found and more cost effective source of supply that also is far kinder to the environment for a wide range of laser printer cartridges.
We offer a range of compatible cartridges for a range of major Printer Manufacturer such as:
These cartridges as well as being cost effective help reduce the damage to the environment in a number of ways:
- All are manufactured in the UK - we do not import from the Far East.
- All empty toner cartridges are sourced from the UK – they are not brought in from abroad.
- All cartridges use recycled packaging as possible which can then be recycled by the end user, much of the paper and plastic packaging that our empty toners and components come in is also recycled.
- We can take back and recycle your old printer cartridges some of which might be worth money to you or your charity!
- Less fuel in transport will be used with our product as they re supplied from the UK.
All our products are 100% guaranteed and print tested before dispatch and the print quality should equal or exceed that of an original at a fraction of the price.
So why should you bother?
Well apart from saving money, did you know?
- More than 1.1 billion inkjet cartridges are used annually around the world, laid end to end this would be approximately 129 times as long as the Great Wall of China
- Approximately 3.5 litres of oil are required to produce each new laser printer cartridge and 90 ml of oil is used to produce each inkjet cartridge
- Each discarded empty laser printer cartridge adds approximately three pounds of waste to our landfills
- The plastic used in a typical cartridge is made of engineering grade polymers and is expected to take up to 1000 years to decompose
- More than 30 million inkjet cartridges are dumped each year in the UK (1800 tonnes) - the same weight as 18 Blue Whales
- Industry analysts estimate a spent cartridge can be reused or remanufactured between 3 to 7 times - every cartridge remanufactured is one fewer going directly to the landfill
Did you know?